2 years ago
TUTORIAL: WHAT TO DO IN THE EVENT OF CAR DAMAGE
In this tutorial, you'll find out about everything relating to car damage including what to do in the event that you discover it, and what we consider to be minor and major damages.
FIRST THING'S FIRST
Please check the inside and outside of your Matcha for existing damage, before each ride.
WHAT COUNTS AS MINOR DAMAGE AND DO I NEED TO REPORT ANYTHING?
Following "minor damage" you do not need to report it, examples of minor damage include:
• Scratches, which are smaller than 2cm
• Dents, which are smaller than 2cm and have no paint damage
• Chips in the body , which are smaller than 1 cm
WHEN DO I NEED TO NOTIFIY YOU?
Any damage that is greater than described above, must be reported to us before each ride. It is important that you present this to us BEFORE commencing the journey, otherwise we must assign you the damage.
DAMAGE DURING THE JOURNEY
Damages incurred during your trip should be reported to us immediately.
In the event that you are involved in an accident with another road user, you should always call our Customer Services on 020 3807 0795. This is so that we can get all the relevant data and please note that you should also consult the police.
IF I HAVE FOUND NEW DAMAGE, HOW DO I REPORT IT?
This can be done simply through the Ubeeqo app in the booking summary or by calling our Customer Services on 020 3807 0795.
HOW DO I BEST DESCRIBE THE DAMAGE?
Base your report around the following issues:
• At what location was the damage found ? (if known)
• Is the car still roadworthy ?
• Which components are affected? ( For example,fenders,mirrors , bumper etc. )
• If it is the driver's side and / or passenger side that has been affected?
• Whether the damage has affected the front and / or rear?
• What kind of damage has occurred ? ( For example,scratch ,dent etc. )
• What size is the area of the damage? ( In cm )
Hopefully this guide has given you a clear idea of what we consider major damage,but if you do have any questions or concerns about this before you book,just contact our helpful Customer Services team on 020 3807 0795.
We wish you a safe and pleasant journey :)